Thursday 19 April 2012

Pinterest Finds this week

Today I really wanted to take a look at some really amazing things I found on Pinterest. If you have never experienced what Pinterest has to offer YOU MUST!! It's a great site that will inspire you with home decore, recipes, travel distination and so much more
I am going to focus my post today on home decore because I am moving in a few months (with one of my best friends April) and want to get motivated to decorate it nicely!

I am in love with this photo because of my obsession with travel! I would love to do this to a dining room or office wall

LOVE THIS!!
Pinned Here
If you know me then you know my love for books and coffee! As school is wrapping up I'm finally going to be able to read for leisure (which I havent done for so long!!) and this book case sums up two of my great loves
NEED!!
Pinned Here

Another great love of my life is country music and this door knocker is AMAZING!! If only I could find a door bell that played Boot Scootin Boogie I would be all set!

Cowboy Boot Door Knocker
Pinned Here


Ever since I was a little girl watchin Beauty and the Beast I have wanted a floor to ceiling library and this one is georgous!! I also buy my books for this reason...to collect for the day my cake business makes me a millionaire and I can afford a space like this one!
bookcase envy.
Pinned Here

I found this on Pinterest one of my first days on it. I searched and searched for a frame like this one and I think I came pretty close. Once exams are over I will attempt to make it like this and share it here on my blog. Wish me luck!

DIY Jewelry holder - Already looking for the frame!!
Pinned Here
Happy Pinning!!


Stephi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment