Wednesday 18 April 2012

Cakes

My mom and I have started a little cake business out of our kitchen. My dream is to one day own a bakery and make speciality cakes. Hopefully this dream will come true in the near future!!

My amazing brother Joe made me this chef hat to support my biz!!
We recently did an engagement cake for a co-worker of mine and I think it turn out better darn good for only having 12 hours to complete it

We made the cake gluten free and dairy free to minimize any allergies

Cake was filled with butter cream and lemon curd...yummy!!
Back of the cake
Finished cake at the event hall! So pretty!!
My terrible photo taking makes it look uneven but it isn't
We also made a cake for my sister's mother-in-law's birthday last weekend and it turned out really well


Please leave a comment about the cakes and let me know if you would like to see any other cool cakes!!

We are creating a portfolio for our new business and are giving discounts on cakes! Please let me know if you have an event coming up that you need a cake for (within the London/Parkhill area)



Stephi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment