Sunday 11 January 2015

Welcome Back

Hey Everyone,

I have decided to start my blog back up to help me hit my goals from 2015 and beyond. I want to use this as a motivation for me and a way to track my life (like a diary). I have recently started a new Instagram focusing on my weight loss and getting myself to a healthy place. It has really been helpful to keep me accountable and share my journey. Here are come shots from my Instagram.

                          


I not only want to make 2015 the best year ever but I want to make smart choices to change my future. 2014 was a hard year for me emotionally and I think I began to give up on a lot of aspects of my life. During 2014, my job was draining and caused me to feel defeated. I applied for, what felt like, 1000s of jobs and didn't get an interview for a single one. I felt lost and with nowhere to go. Although, I am still in the same job, I have changed my focus back to working on my cakes and myself. I need to take control of my life and move into a positive direction. 

Thank you for joining my adventure and I hope your 2015 is everything you want it to be.


Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment